2010 Weekly Agendas & Minutes
PLEASE NOTE: The County Board will not be meeting the weeks of December 20 and December 27 due to the holidays.
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meets each Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
(unless otherwise noted) in the County Commissioners Chambers, Room 112, in
the County-City Building at 555 South 10th Street. For information about
the Board meeting, call 441-7484, or check this site for the weekly agenda.
We publish the agenda on the Friday afternoon preceding the meeting.
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live at 9:30 a.m., on Tuesdays and rebroadcast at 1:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m., as well as on Saturday afternoon on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5. In addition, this meeting may be viewed on Nebraska On Demand Time Warner Channel 101 and is available on the internet 24 hours a day at http://www.lancaster.ne.gov.
* March 23, 2010 - Board of Commissioner's Meeting Cancelled
* August 3, 2010 - Property Valuation Protest Hearings
* August 5, 2010 - Property Valuation Protest Hearings and Tentative Final Action
* August 31, 2010 - Public Hearing on Keno Fund Projects and Lancaster County's Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2009-2010
* December 6, 2010 - Public Hearing on One and Six Year Road and Bridge Improvement Program for July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2016
The County Commissioner Agendas and Minutes are created by the County Clerk.
It is also best to uninstall any other Adobe Acrobat versions before you upgrade. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 402-441-7484.