Date: April 25, 2011
For more information contact
David J. Shively at 402 441-7311
Election Commissioner's Office to be
Open Additional Hours for Early/Absentee Voting
Lincoln - Lancaster County Election Commissioner David Shively announced today that the Lancaster County Election Commissioner's Office will be open additional hours for early/absentee voting for the May 3rd Lincoln City General Election.
The Election Office, which is located at 601 North 46th Street, will be open during the following times:
- Tuesday, April 26th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 27th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 29th - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30th - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 2nd - 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Anyone having any questions regarding early/absentee voting should call the Election Office at 441-7311.