Date: October 19, 2012
For more information contact
David J. Shively at (402) 441-7311
Election Commissioner's Office to be Open Extended Hours
For Voter Registration and Early Voting
Lincoln -- Lancaster County Election Commissioner David Shively announced today that the Lancaster County Election Commissioner's Office will be open additional hours for Voter Registration and Early Voting in advance of the November 6th General Election.
The Election Office, which is located at 601 North 46th Street, Lincoln, will be open during the following times during the week of October 22nd through October 26th:
- Monday, October 22nd - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23rd - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 24th - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 25th - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 26th - 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Anyone having any questions may call the Election Office at (402) 441-7311.