Office Hours & Holiday Closings
The Lancaster County Clerk's Office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day Observance - January 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King, Jr's Birthday - January 20, 2014
- Presidents' Day - February 17, 2014
- Memorial Day - May 26, 2014
- Fourth of July - July 4, 2014
- Labor Day - September 1, 2014
- Veterans' Day Observance - November 11, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day - November 27, 2014
- Day After Thanksgiving - November 28, 2014
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2014
Additionally, the County Clerk's office will issue marriage licenses on Thursday evenings by appointment only (the latest appointment available is 5:45 p.m.).
If you would like to schedule an evening appointment, please contact the County Clerk's office at 402-441-7484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.