- Who should I contact if an emergency has occurred and I need to forward the information to an inmate?
- How can someone who has just been arrested be released without appearing in court?
- Who determines if an individual can be released on bond prior to appearing in court?
- Will the Lancaster County Department of Corrections take a personal check?
- What is the deadline to post a bond for someone who has not appeared in court?
- What type of situation would require someone to be held for court?
- How can I find out when someone is scheduled for court?
- If I post someone's bond, will I receive the refund?
- When can the bond be refunded?
- How much of the bond is refunded?
- May I post surety for a bond so that I do receive the refund?
- If the inmate would like their bond to be used to pay fines, what should they do?
- If the inmate is in custody for a District Court case, how can they be released?
- If someone goes to court, when will the Lancaster County Department of Corrections receive the paperwork?