Unclaimed Property

Submitting a Claim

If your claim is under $500, please call the State Treasurer's Office at 402-471-8497 or toll-free at 877-572-9688. If your claim is over $500 you will need to complete a claim form and mail it in with the appropriate information.

The claim form is available at Claim For Unclaimed Property (PDF).

Additional Information

Further details can be found on the Nebraska State Treasurer's website.