Veterans Service Office
All Veterans Service Officers will be out of the office for training October 13, 2021 to October 15, 2021.
Services We Offer
- Assistance and advice when applying for state and federal benefits
- Emergency financial assistance
- Veteran advocacy
- Where is the Veterans Service Office?
- Can I go to school on my GI Bill education benefit?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offer a Small Business Loan to veterans?
- Is there financial assistance available to veterans?
- How do I apply for admission to the Veterans Home?
- I need help with payment of my rent, utilities, and food. Is there anything your office can do?
- I cannot find my DD 214, Discharge from Service. Where can I go to get it?
- I need help with my medications; does the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) have a Medical Card?
- I am interested in purchasing a home under the GI Home Loan. What do I need to do?
- I want to file a claim for Service Connected Compensation. What do I do?
- My father/mother is now a patient in the nursing home. Medicaid says I have to apply for Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Pension. What do I do?