Public Building Commission is comprised of two County Board members, two City Council members and a Public Member the four appointed positions vote onto the Commission. Kerin Peterson is the Administrator of the Public Building Commission in addition to the Facilities and Property Director of the Property Management Division. The Public Building Commission and Property Management work together to provide work space and parking for both Lancaster County agencies and City of Lincoln departments.
- Lancaster County Board - Roma Amundson and Sean Flowerday
- City of Lincoln Council - Tom Beckius and Sandra Washington
- Public Member - Todd Duncan
Public Building Commission meets:
- 1:30 p.m. every 2nd Tuesday of the Month
- County City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Room 113, Lincoln, NE
Here you can view the most recent Agenda and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meeting. Minutes are available after approval.