As of January 1, 2001, general partnership documents are no longer required to be filed with county clerks.

For more information on these filings, please contact the Nebraska Secretary of State, located at:
Nebraska State Capitol
1445 K Street
Suite 1301
Lincoln, NE 68509

Call the Secretary of State at 402-471-4079 , or email the Secretary of State.