How can I make a complaint?

If you wish to file a complaint of misconduct on the part of a Deputy Sheriff, you can call 402-441-6500 anytime and ask to speak with a supervisor or you can come to the Sheriff’s Office in the Justice and Law Enforcement Center, located at 575 S 10th Street.

You can also email the Sheriff's Office. Please provide information so you can be contacted if needed, keeping in mind the email address is only monitored during business hours.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office located?
2. Is the County Sheriff elected or appointed, how long is a term?
3. What are the responsiblities of the County Sheriff?
4. How do I become a Deputy Sheriff?
5. How do I file a protection order?
6. How do I obtain a Concealed Weapon Permit?
7. How do I obtain a Handgun Purchase Permit?
8. How do I register as a sex offender in Nebraska?
9. How do I pay waiverable citations online?
10. How do I get fingerprinted for a job?
11. Where can I lookup registered sex offenders in my neighborhood?
12. What are the laws regarding junk vehicles on private property?
13. How can I make a complaint?