What services do you offer?

We can provide assistance with:

  • Cremation (no pre-planning)
  • Medical care provided through the primary care health clinic or authorized by a clinic physician
  • Non-food voucher for necessities (including household supplies and personal care items)
  • Referrals to other programs that may be able to assist you
  • Shelter (which may include deposit, rent, and utilities)
  • Star Tran bus passes

For many of our services, we have guidelines that establish a maximum amount for the type of assistance being provided. Many of these same services can be obtained through other agencies or through other programs, and when available, that agency or service must be utilized.

Show All Answers

1. Where is General Assistance located?
2. How do I apply for General Assistance?
3. What documentation is needed?
4. How long does the application process take?
5. What services do you offer?
6. What about health care? Can I still use my own doctor?