Where do I pay my monthly payment?

Mailing address:
Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC)
P.O. Box 82600
Lincoln, NE 68501-2600

NCSPC Website: https://childsupport.nebraska.gov/ncp/

There is also a payment kiosk in Lincoln located at 421 S. 9th Street, Suite 137. It is available from 6:00 am until 8:00 pm central time, Monday through Friday. For additional information on paying child support and for additional payment options, please refer to the Nebraska Child Support Website.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay the custodial parent directly, without going through the Payment Center?
2. How am I supposed to pay my child support while I am incarcerated?
3. Where do I pay my monthly payment?
4. How do I check if any payments have been received on my case?
5. If my paycheck has child support withheld and I think it is too much, what do I do?
6. If the person responsible for paying child support doesn't pay, who will pay the support owed to me?
7. What agency sends my child support payment to me?
8. If the payor makes a child support payment, will I receive the entire amount paid?
9. What is a notice to withhold income?
10. What if I don’t want to pay my child support through income withholding from my paycheck?
11. Who do I call if I have information about the person responsible for making the child support payments?