Is there a fee for your services?

The payee/custodial parent may be charged an annual service fee of $35 after  which the first $550 of support has been collected and disbursed. There are exceptions and in certain cases this fee may be waived. See Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Child Support Regulations § 1-005.01B

Show All Answers

1. Are there income requirements in order for me to qualify for your services?
2. Is there a fee for your services?
3. Does the County Attorney's Office represent me if I fill out an application?
4. I believe the non-custodial parent o f my child is living in another state. Am I still eligible for child support services?