Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Weed Complaints

  1. Complaints

    Complaints about noxious weeds anywhere in Lancaster County or overgrown weeds in the City of Lincoln can be made by calling 402-441-7817 or by completing the complaint form and submitting it to the Weed Control Authority. It would be helpful if you notify this office when you observe that the property has been cut or the weeds controlled. This can be done by emailing Weed Control Authority.

    Lancaster County Weed Control Authority
    444 Cherrycreek Road
    Building B
    Lincoln, NE 68528

  2. Please check all that apply*

  3. Is the problem visible from the road?*

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.