Show All Answers

1. How do I get my existing Nebraska Order for child support modified?
2. I have received a notice from the Review and Modification Unit that my case has been referred to your office for possible modification. What happens next?
3. How do I check on the status of my modification?
4. Do I have the right to assistance of counsel in my child support modification case?
5. If my child support continues to bill each month while I am in jail, can I have the monthly amount reduced?